SmartPrivacy blinds include a wide range of operating options from corded, cordloop, cordloop SmartRelease and cordless operation, all designed for ease of operation and ultimate light and privacy control. Colour coordinated ladder cords are standard with SmartPrivacy blinds and solid colour or decorative ladder tapes are also available.
Headrail options include valance free decorative aluminium or PolyDeco rails, which can be dressed by multiple valance options. All available in a wide range of matching finishes and colours. Norman SmartPrivacy wood and fauxwood blinds feature child-safe designs, utilize non-toxic materials and meet stringent international safety standards
- SmartRelease - Automatic Lowering
- Cordless Option - Child Safe
- Slat Options
- Additional Headrail Options
SMARTRELEASE – AUTOMATIC LOWERING
They say work smarter, not harder. Norman SmartRelease feature found in our wood and fauxwood blinds enables the ‘release’ or lowering of the blind with a gentle pull. It glides to a closed position automatically – smoothly, quietly and effortlessly.
CORDLESS OPTION – CHILD SAFE
- Superior child safe cordless option certified “Best for Kids”
- Proprietary easy-lifting system with no pull cord making it safe and trouble free for homeowners
- Specially designed bottom rail which won’t rotate during lifting.
- The bottom rail neatly stacks when raised and will not sag in the middle or drop either side once lifted
Choose from 50mm or 63.5mm slat widths. For most, it’s just a matter of preference, but smaller slat widths are ideal for smaller windows or where your reveal depth is limited. The smaller slats equates to more slats per window and a lesser view when tilted open. For a bigger view and more of a shutter feel choose 63.5mm slats which are ideally suited to larger windows with a deeper reveal.
ADDITIONAL HEADRAIL OPTIONS
Decorative Aluminum Headrail
- Special brushed or painted aluminum headrail provides a prestige contemporary look. It adds simplicity to the blind installation and creates a subtle contrast between the wood slats and the brushed or painted decorative aluminum head rail
- Valance free blind makes it easy and quick to install
- Better closure and privacy
- The headrail has a light barrier which gives better closure between the headrail and top slat to block the light.
- Top bracket is installed in the front for easy installation, installers/consumers could easily see and ensure the brackets are installed at the position.
Unique PolyDeco (Valance Free) Headrail
- Colour coordinated with the blind slats to create a contemporary Valance free headrail
- Valance free means simple and quick trouble-free installation
- Valance free creates a minimal look and feel to the blind
- Enhanced closure and privacy
- The polydeco headrail has a light barrier which gives better closure between the headrail and top slat to block light bleed at the top of the blind.
- Top bracket installation makes for easy, safe and secure installation for installers and consumers
- Engineered bottom rail to ensure tighter closure