1. Reinforced Engineered Wood Stiles – Multiple layers of hardwood veneer bonded together, strengthen the core of the stile providing a lifetime of durability and stability.
2. Mortise and Tenon Joinery – Found only in fine crafted furniture, our mortise & tenon joints will help keep your shutters square and true guaranteeing long term functionality.
3. Quarter Sawn Wood Louvres – Not the inferior flat-sawn louvers seen in regular wood shutters, Norman’s quarter sawn louvres withstand the woods natural tendency to cup, twist and warp.
4. Recessed Magnets – Recessed magnets are embedded into each stile to eliminate the gap between the shutter panel and shutter frame, creating a simple and clean look from every angle.
5. Invisible Tilt – The louvres move in unison like magic with no visible tilt rod. Invisible Tilt’s gear driven system is built into each stile and operates louvres flawlessly with precision light and view control.