MAKE IT YOURS
Sit back and take in all the possibilities. Every element of a Norman Shutter is custom crafted for timeless quality and perfection. No other shutter maker is as innovative or as diverse and dynamic in choices. From frame to hardware, louver to finish – each Norman Shutter is made to suit your vision perfectly.
CHOOSE WITH CONFIDENCE
For whichever product you choose, all our shutters are made with a Norman Promise. We build quality into every Norman product to ensure long-term performance and value. The result is a trouble-free product ownership experience. Norman stands behind all of its shutter products with a 5 year ‘No Questions Asked’ warranty.
SUPPORTING AUSTRALIAN INDUSTRY
Woodlore and Woodlore Plus (the world’s bestselling shutters) are made from sustainable wood, grown and processed in Australia, proudly supporting Australian forestry and manufacturing industries.
Watch the video
Top 10 Reasons Why
1. Reinforced Engineered Wood Stiles – Multiple layers of hardwood veneer bonded together, strengthen the core of the stile providing a lifetime of durability and stability.
2. Mortise and Tenon Joinery – Found only in fine crafted furniture, our mortise & tenon joints will help keep your shutters square and true guaranteeing long term functionality.
3. Quarter Sawn Wood Louvres – Not the inferior flat-sawn louvers seen in regular wood shutters, Norman’s quarter sawn louvres withstand the woods natural tendency to cup, twist and warp.
4. Recessed Magnets – Recessed magnets are embedded into each stile to eliminate the gap between the shutter panel and shutter frame, creating a simple and clean look from every angle.
5. Invisible Tilt – The louvres move in unison like magic with no visible tilt rod. Invisible Tilt’s gear driven system is built into each stile and operates louvres flawlessly with precision light and view control.
6. Decorative Accessories – Decorative accessories to enhance the functionality of your shutters, including panel pulls, panel locks and hinges in a wide range of finishes.
7. Superior Finishing – Includes multiple hand sanding and finishing sequences for a richer and luxurious finish. In Woodlore, the polypropylene coating is medical grade quality creating a healthy home and resisting scratching, chipping, peeling and yellowing under the harsh Australian sun.
8. Prescription Wood Conditioning – The moisture level in each wood shutter component is custom kiln dried to match the ambient moisture conditions of its final destination. This unique drying process improves the long-term stability of the shutter panels and frames once in service.
9. Environmentally Friendly and Safe – All the materials chosen for Norman shutters are done with the environment and your family’s safety in mind. From sustainable and legally sourced wood products to safe and recyclable high-grade polymers and wood composites. Nurtured from our forests to our factories to your home.
10. Norman is the wisest choice for shutters – We offer a 5 year ‘No questions Asked’ warranty on all our shutters. Dependable and high quality, Norman shutters are covered by a comprehensive warranty for extra peace of mind. The warranty that even covers life’s little mishaps. If you break or damage it, we’ll offer a one-time repair or replacement, for free with no questions asked! See full details on the Product Warranty page.
Click to enlarge